Welcome to Friday’s blessing list! Here are the 5 favourites:

1. A visit from our wee boy. Love fest with Grampie. 🙂

Gramp_Oscar2. Healthy eating -like this delicious and colourful chicken veggie stirfry.

healthy_supper3. Getting outside for some lovely, long walks. Spring is especially slow this year but we appreciate every little sign.

pussywillows
4.These tiny crocuses are such welcome splashes of colour!

Crocus_collage 5. We had a packed but wonderful Easter weekend with church and family celebrations. Sarah captured some of our family time on video.  Sweet memories!

Thanks for visiting!

PS – Visit Susanne at Living To Tell The Story for more Friday FavesFFF tulips

21 thoughts on “Friday’s Blessing List

1. So lovely, as always. Love, love the video! Thanks so much for sharing your treasures, Kathie!

2. Debbie Z. says:

What an absolutely previous family video. You are so blessed.

1. Debbie Z. says:

Oops, meant to type “precious”, not previous.

What a fun video! The part where baby is being rocked and is sleeping away was beautiful! You cook bacon like I do. Do I dare mention that it’s been snowing all day here. Sigh.

1. Kathie says:

😦 Susanne – it’s sunny and cool here but no white stuff. Hopefully a nice warm Chinook will blow in for you and melt all that s**w away!

So so sweet, Kathie. I love how the littlest one is gazing carefully into his grandfather’s eyes. Wonderful family time together as you celebrate.

1. Kathie says:

I loved that too Anne – he’s quite a soulful gaze.

5. Rosella says:

Oh I loved this post, the picture of your little grandson, delicious food, signs of spring and the sweetest video ever!!! Have a fabulous weekend!

1. Kathie says:

Glad you enjoyed it Rosella!

6. The wee boy is SO precious! That stir fry looks just lovely. And I do love crocuses. Hope you have a great week ahead!

7. Faith says:

oh my goodness. your grandbaby boy is just precious and your granddaughter!!!! she is getting so big!! i LOVED the video!! especially the ending when she discovered what I assume was chocolate 🙂 Great list of faves this week Kathie and happy belated Easter!!

1. Kathie says:

Wasn’t that sweet Faith? It’s my favourite part of the video but it wasn’t chocolate – it was cheerios and raisins – she loves them 🙂 I’m not sure we’ll get away with such healthy treats next year!

8. Barbara H. says:

Your wee boy is so cute. Can’t wait to hold ours!

I need to plant some crocuses – I’d love to see them foreshadowing spring!

1. Kathie says:

There’s nothing sweeter Barbara – I’m praying for your wee boy!

9. Melissa says:

Love your photos! The one of the “wee boy” with Grampie is just the best!

And a big hooray for spring! 🙂

10. Ellen says:

Oh what fun. You really have a great space for hiding eggs. The footage of that little sweetie with gramps is so sweet! Love the excitement over what’s in the egg!

1. Kathie says:

I think there’s still some eggs hidden out there Ellen – Roger and I hid things too well!

11. Katie your ‘little man’ is just the cutest. It’s so nice to see the signs of spring after our awful winter (and spring thus far!). We have a dusting of snow on the ground this morning but the sun is supposed to shine later. Have a great weekend. Pam

1. Kathie says:

We had that same dusting over here – poor man’s fertilizer 🙂 Apparently there is nitrate in it which is quite good for the soil. But . . . . it’s still snow! And we’ve had enough this year 🙂