Hello and welcome to the Friday blessing list. It’s been a very full week! I’m so thankful for Susanne‘s inspiration to look back over the week and count the blessings.
This week I’ve had a few adventures – isn’t it good to have fun and to laugh? There’s been a lot of laughter here at a sparrow’s home this week. Let me tell you, it’s good medicine!
1. Our annual Thanksgiving feast and hike. First we enjoy the main course – chicken, potatoes, turnip, carrots, green beans, corn, broccoli bake, gravy, cranberries and mustard pickles and then we head out
to make room for dessert for our hike 🙂We missed Nora, who had to work, and Andrew, Hyekoo and Kinsey in the UK. But, it was lovely to have Roger’s parents join us for dinner.
2. Apple orchard adventures with Sarah, John, Kathleen, Josie and Isaiah
3. My girl is having quite an adventure with a couple of her buddies. Here’s her facebook status this morning – all the way from Iceland!
4. Another adventure a little closer to home. Kayaking twice this week!
I had my phone for these shots – so I thought I’d take a selfie. Oh, you would have chuckled to see me try to take a shot without getting my thumb over the lens or dropping the phone in the water. Awkward! How do kids do it?? 😉 But, I’m so happy on the water I had to record the moment.
5. The next kayak adventure was equally delightful though totally different. We headed over to a little river – a place where Roger loves to fly fish.
Well . . . thank you for joining me this week. I hope you can get outside this weekend and enjoy an autumn adventure.