A few of my favourite things little beauties.

1. Isaiah-baby with his blueberry eyes.

Isaiah-oct19_sm

2. Oscar-baby among the pumpkins.

Oscar_pumpkins_web

3.  Kinsey-baby back home to the UK from Korea – only just turned 2 months and already a world-traveller. And one month from tomorrow she, (and her daddy and mommy) will be here on the Island for Christmas. Can’t wait!

Kinsey2_2mos

4. Josie-girlie playing in the leaves

Josie_leaves

5. For my final beauty ~ a November blossom from my garden. (We’ve had no frost yet. But, according to my weather-watching husband, an Arctic vortex is on the way)

Nov_Cosmos

Hope you enjoyed my little beauties – thanks for visiting!

with love

For more Friday Favourites, drop over to Susanne’s at Living To Tell The Story.

FFF fall background

14 thoughts on “Friday Blessing List

1. marg says:

Beauty seen and reflected in everything you touch. Fun to see you taking paint lessons and teaching your little ones….Way to go! I love my garden also…fresh beets and carrots and parsly and rosemary.

2. Judy says:

Grand-blessings indeed! What great pic’s.

3. Rosella Leis says:

Simply beautiful and with perfect descriptions! Enjoy your sweet beauties. Those blueberry eyes melted my heart!

Loved all the sweet grandbaby pictures. I’ll bet you can hardly wait for Christmas. What an exciting time that will be. Well the arctic has definitely arrived on our doorstep. We went from a nice 15*C day yesterday to wake up to -7 (feels like -15 with the wind) snowstorm. Brrr.

5. Beautiful! I could look at the babies for a long time. Bluetiful eyes!

Very exciting to have all of your little beauties within hugging distance very very soon! Your floral beauty looks like a cosmos, is it?

7. Ellen says:

Kathie! What sweet little blessings you have in your life. I know they will continue to bless you as they grow and you will encourage these sweet souls and point them to the love of our Savior! How sweet it is…

8. Jill says:

Your blueberry eyed babies seem to be joyfully engaged with autumn! Your chocolate chip eyed girl: is she using her frequent flier miles to come visit you? I see that the Paper Lions are headed to Australia! What an adventure! Are you and some grands going to tag along?

9. Melanie says:

What absolutely precious grand babies! Your heart must be so full! You mentioned on my blog about Miss Read. She is my very favorite author. I have both the Fairacre series and Thrush Green. Glad to find another Miss Read admirer! Have a great weekend.

10. Barbara H. says:

Oh my – what beauties, indeed! Blueberry eyes is such a perfect description! What treasures.

11. Joyful says:

Kathy, You are one lucky lady to have all these beautiful grands! Enjoyed your pictures! Thanks for sharing.

12. faith says:

love all your beauties! we haven’t had a real frost either! in fact, I still have a couple of roses on my bush in the front yard! but…lw here I’m hiking tomorrow will have an inch or two of snow as that part of the Adks had some white stuff this a.m.! it does make for a prettier late autumn hike! I just love all the pics of those cute grandchildren and can’t believe how big Josie is getting.

13. jerralea says:

Awesome beauties! I can’t pick my favorite photo – they are all gorgeous. You are blessed!

14. beth says:

So sweet to see those little ones. I bet you’re thrilled to have baby Kinsey and her folks coming soon!