The tree is down, the ornaments are packed away and it’s quiet here. Roger and I are resting up after a wonderful, rich, packed Christmas celebration ~ the best yet!

From meeting our little UK baby for the first time at the airport – fuzzy phone picture and tired little baby, but oh, that’s one happy Nannie!

Meeting Kinsey

to birthday parties ~ Happy Birthday Robbie, 32 years old!

Rob_bday_32

and Happy Birthday to my brother Scott! The big 60.

Scott_60bday2
My sister Deb flew in for the weekend to help celebrate Scott’s 60th and also to meet her new little grand-niece.

Deb_kinsey
Sarah was busy with another Christmas theatrical – she played the town crier in the Confederation Centre’s fun production of Cinderella.

Sarah_Cinderella
A lovely family baby shower for Hyekoo and Kinsey. She’ll be the best dressed baby in London!

kinsey_babyshower(Don’t you love Kinsey’s party hat?)

And,of course, we were all in baby heaven 🙂

babyheaven6
They were exceptionally good. Only a few fussy spells, which is incredible, considering we had a two year old and three babies under one year.

babyheaven2
I always wanted to know what it was like to have multiples ~ hilarious! Nannie, Gramp and the grandchildren – I can see a new photo tradition starting.

Gramp Nan and the babies
And here’s another tradition in the making ~ the grandbabies in their Christmas PJs. Kinsey was sleeping so the cousins joined her on the rug.

Cousin_Christmas_PJKinsey stayed asleep so Andrew and Hyekoo slipped in behind her for a Christmas family photo.

Andrew_Hyekoo_Kinsey_Christmas_sm
Oh my goodness – too bad I didn’t have time to blog over the holiday since there was so much more . . . a beautiful Christmas Eve service at our church and seafood chowder afterwards with carol-singing, Christmas Day dinner with stockings and presents,our 38th wedding anniversary, board games, baby cuddles, stories, walks, late-night chats, impromptu harmony singing (makes my heart so happy) and food (oh. my. the food!)

Sarah made a family Christmas video. I’m so glad to have it. I may have watched it 50 a few times 🙂 Thanks sweetheart ❤

Do you know what was best of all? We were all together. Such a gift. I’m so thankful.

A belated, but heartfelt,  Happy New Year with many, many blessings in 2015.

with love

13 thoughts on “happy memories

1. Deb says:

Hi Kathie! Wow! What a full post…full of family, babies, good times, great memories! Thanks for sharing your Christmas. I LOVED seeing every picture! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Liked by 1 person

Delightful, Kathie! And babies babies babies! I understand better their ability to appear in every photo (with a new little one in our extended family). You have clearly enjoyed your holidays with your loved ones.

3. Amy says:

The joy is so contagious and palpable! Thank you!….for sharing your bliss! Your beautiful world…

4. Janet says:

What wonderful family times you had. The video is very special and a great way to remeber that special time. Those babies will grow fast! Too fast!

Liked by 1 person

Ahhh, what fun you all must have had together! So blessed. Now time for rest, yes? Thanks for sharing all the love.

6. Rosella Leis says:

This post has me all warm and fuzzy inside!!! Love the video – what a treasure. Your grandbabies are all so adorable – the best is yet to come so they say!!!!

7. Ellen says:

Being all together, the best gift of all. So many great moments captured with your camera!

Liked by 1 person

Oh my, those precious little ones! I love the pj pictures! Lots of joy around your place !

9. anneliese says:

Your post just overflows with family joy! I am so happy for you and know how special it is to have the whole clan together! I had to smile that your little Kinsey will be the best dressed baby in London, knowing whom she has to compete with. The video is such a great keepsake! Such a special gift!

10. Ellie says:

I just LOVE this post, it just makes me feel so happy!! Happy New Year!

Liked by 1 person

11. What a wonderful Christmas you had with all your family and 4 grand babies home! I really enjoyed seeing the video too. So beautiful!

12. Irene Panton says:

Love all of your pictures and Video !!!!!! So happy for you Folks…..Happy New Year to all !!!!!

13. So beautiful! So much well-deserved joy! Love you guys xoxo