I’m so glad I participate in Friday’s Blessing list! It’s a time to remember the good, small and big, and to say thank you to the Lord, the Giver of all good gifts. I find the more I look for the gifts in my life, the more I find. Isn’t that always the way? It’s a wonderful exercise for the soul. And I love that I keep a record of it here on my blog – because I have a tendency to forget these moments that make my heart so happy. . .
1. Freshly-bathed, pajama-clad children ready to be tucked, all snug and cozy, into bed.
And baby brother patiently waiting til bath-time is over – his chubby little legs waving in the air.
2. A little boy’s love for all things with wheels
And his beautiful mama, patiently waiting for his little twin sibs.
3. Sons pouring their hearts out doing what they love.
4. And Little Miss Brave across the ocean. Only two years old!
(Hear the little “whoahs!” and “Oks” – and the cheery little “Bye!” at the end 🙂 )
5. A wonderful women’s retreat – quiet and peaceful – with delicious food served by a few of the husbands. A treat!
6. Bonus ~ The Island’s October-glory unfurling.
Thanks so much for joining me this week!
And a very Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all my Canadian friends!
PS – Joining with Susanne for Friday’s Favourite Five. Wow Susanne – the 400th FFF!!! Congratulations!! and thanks!! ❤