I’m counting the happy things this week – the lovely things – the things that made me smile – the blessings!
1. Beginning with stunning sunrises.
The leaves are almost all gone – although the giant old oaks around our church are still hanging on.
2. Last weekend was a busy one. We had our Alpha weekend at the church. Around 100 people came out and it was amazing! Excellent teaching, lots of laughter, new friendships and great food! I was on the babysitting team and we had so much fun with the little ones!
3. It just so happened that our annual Gorgeous Gaggle of Girls Get-together was last weekend too! We’ve been friends since elementary school.
Anne was our wonderful hostess. Notice the little decorations? Yes, this is the year for most of us – we turned 60! We just kept saying to one another, it doesn’t seem possible! 🙂
This was our view from the deck of Anne and Danny’s beautiful new home – right on the Montague River where we all grew up.
And here we are! It’s such a gift to be with your childhood friends – laughter, fun, great food and oh. the. stories!! Thanks for such a wonderful day girls!!
4. A favourite time of the week for Roger and me is Sunday afternoon – that’s when we have a little facetime with these two sweethearts. (and their mummy and daddy, of course! :))
5. Look who came knocking on our door on Halloween night -a beautiful princess and a dashing pirate!
And I don’t want to forget their mummy – aka “Aerobics Rhonda” 🙂
Sarah delivered some treats in town to a little dinosaur, Red Riding Hood and a Big Bad wolf . (thanks for the pictures Dorothy!)
Oh my heart – these grandbabies of ours. ❤
Such a week! Thanks so much for joining me in all the fun.
Hope you have a wonderful week!